Friday, June 19, 2009

A Most Productive Day :)

Today has been a most productive day because…

  1. I managed to get my super lazy class, Form 4I, to behave AND participate in today’s lesson. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, did their work. I’m so proud of them. And myself too hehe.
  2. I spent some quality time with a few students from another class of mine. Listened to them. Gave some advice (Hah! I’m qualified to give advice! I feel so old!). Had a nice chat. Even sang Miley Cyrus’ “The Climb” with them. I’m so fun :)
  3. Gave up my seat on the LRT for a woman with a baby. Ended up standing with a heavy bag AND a laptop bag (yes, there was a laptop in the laptop bag) for a full 40 minutes the whole way to Gombak.
  4. Spent some time with Bahasa Baku Man, who is actually starting to sound more local now. Should I call him Lawyer Dude?
  5. FINALLY went to Kinokuniya and bought Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin AND The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope. Wheee~! More Mr.Darcy for me~!

No comments: