Monday, June 8, 2009

How People Get Deleted From My Facebook Friends List

I have a classmate who has somehow gotten herself into a frigging McDonald’s obsession. Maybe it’s for a contest or something. Anyway, it would have been okay except for the fact that it’s EFFING ANNOYING! She changes her facebook updates about 10 times a day with stupid McDonald’s “fun” facts as well as the tagline “Have you had your McValue meal today?” And she even has a frigging album filled with McDonald’s pictures.  This would have been alright with me except that it frigging spams my frigging friends updates page!!! So I commented on one of her annoying McDonald’s status updates telling her if she doesn’t stop with the McDonald’s obsession, I would delete her off my friends list. And you know what she did? She deleted my comment! I was like, okay, whatever. I went out, came back 4 hours later, and found my friends updates page SPAMMED with EVEN MORE stupid McDonald’s crap. So I did what any sane person would do. I deleted her off my friends list. BooYah!

No comments: