Friday, August 8, 2008

My iPod Song List - 08/08/08

1) No Air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
I wish I could sing like her. And I spend almost every morning practicing. Much to the annoyance of my neighbours :)

2) Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Another great song. Can u believe Jesse McCartney wrote this song? And yes, I've been trying (and failing miserably) to sing this song for weeks now.

3) Gejolak Kawula Muda - Club Eighties
A song from an Indonesian band that was used as the theme song for the sinetron CInta SMU. Very 80's. I usually don't like anything 80's but the beat is just so infectious!

4) Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers
Thanks to the influence of my 17yr old sister. Not a bad tune. I don't know the lyrics to it, but it gets me energized walking to class.

5) 7 Things - Miley Cyrus
Another one of the songs of the energizer nature. And yes, I also don't know the lyrics to this song, hence the need to just bop my head up and down while I listen to it.

6) Cinta Ini Membunuhky - d'Masiv
Yes, still in love with this song :)

7) Show Me Tha Money - Petey Pablo
Step Up soundtrack. This way, I get to pretend I'm an amazing dancer in my head. Dancing with Channing Tatum hee hee hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuu...

1st of all..thx for droping by..

2nd..jelez ok tgk u mkn dorian..x aci..x aci..huhu..

3rd..where can i download or watch cite inikah cinta tuh??any ideas..

hehe..

blodyn said...

LOL
1) What are fellow bloggers for?

2) I jeles tengok kek batik you!!! tak aci gak!!

3) Kat dalam youtube ader episode 23 and 25 jer!!! sedih giler!!