Tuesday, July 29, 2008

RIP Dennis

Oh my f**king God!! They killed him! I can't believe they killed him! They killed all of him!! Yumminess included!! I just finished watching Inikah Cinta (the ONLY thing I watch on TV nowadays) and they just killed Dennis!! (Dennis = main male character in the drama)

But that's not the worst part. The worst part of it is me CRYING! Yes, I cried. I cried a LOT. Not because it was sad (although it was pretty sad. A tragedy, if you must), but because now I won't be able to see Samuel Zylgwyn on TV every weekday at 9pm (and Saturday and Sunday from 7-9pm) anymore! Me! Crying coz a frigging TV show ended! *runs around screaming* The world has finally come to an end!

So yeah, I cried coz my most favorite Indonesian TV character is gone. And then I cried some more coz I know 9pm in the coming weekdays is not gonna be the same again. And then I cried some more coz the story's plot has changed direction drastically. And then I cried some more coz I still haven't found out the name of the song or the artist for the drama's theme song, and therefore I won't be able to reminisce about the good old days when Dennis was still alive. And then I cried some more coz who knows when I'll see Samuel Zylgwyn on screen again. I'm gonna miss his yumminess so much :(

I want to post a pic of him here. Didn't want to intrude on his privacy by posting pics he personally took (god knows I know how that feels), so I found one online that was used in a magazine article. Not the best picture of him (it's an old pic and he's waaay yummier now), but it'll do.

Samuel_Zylgwyn1

RIP Dennis

Btw, I don't care if he's 4 years younger than me. He's yummy and I want him as a pet :P

No comments: