Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh My God!

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

You would not believe what just happened! There I was minding my own business checking some stuff online when I saw that His Royal Yumminess himself, Samuel Zylgwyn, was online. So I did what I usually do when I see him online. I decided to say hi, even though he has never said hi back. Or the fact that the chances of him saying hi back was like close to nothing. This is what happened...

8:23pm Ira

yooohooooo

*ira wonders if this guy will even say a simple hi*

8:25pm Samuel

hai.... :)

8:51pm Samuel is offline.

Can you believe it?! He said hi back! WHEEEEEE~! True, he went offline right after that, but I don't care. HE SAID HI BACK!!!

P/S I feel like such a teenager when it comes to His Royal Yumminess :) Hee Hee Hee

No comments: