Saturday, August 30, 2008

We've Decided To...

                         THE Ex and I

Try and make it work. That's right people. We are getting back together. THE Ex and I are getting back together after 2 years of separation. A lot of things have changed in the past two years, but the thing that kept us apart 2 years ago is no longer an obstacle in this game of love. This is a HUGE decision for me, and I know that I'm taking a HUGE risk, but you know what they say. Life is not worth living if you're not willing to take any risks. So here I am. Taking one giant leap. Hoping (desperately, I might add) that I land safely on the other side.

P/S I should probably stop calling him THE Ex. Any suggestions for a new nickname for him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Playing with fire dear. But good luck and hope it works out :)