Saturday, January 17, 2009

Majo no Jouken

final-scene

So I just finished watching Majo no Jouken. Thought I'd watch it again since I forgot what happened in the end. Anyway, a lot of people are assuming that she died in the end. But I think they're just overanalyzing the ending. She woke up. He's happy. She's happy. They live happily ever after. Is it too hard to believe that happily ever after exists? Especially in the world known as the Land of Television? :P

Anyway, the story is obviously controversial. A 26 year old teacher fallng in love with a 17 year old student. It's unethical for a teacher to be involved with a student. And did I mention that it's a CRIME to sleep with a minor? Huhuhuhu. Regardless of all this though, I still find the story beautiful. I was rooting for them all the way. OMG. I hope that doesn't undermine me as a future teacher :P

P/S Hirose Michi is a bit of an idiot. She was 4 months pregnant and the doctor told her to abort the baby or face deathly consequences. But she didn't want to abort the baby. I'm thinking WTF?! You don't abort the baby, you'll die, and the baby will die too! Pfft! Idiot, I tell you. If she was 7 or 8 months pregnant, it's understandable. They can just let the baby be born prematurely or something. But she was 4 months pregnant! She didn't even have a bulge in her tummy! Like I said... IDIOT!

No comments: