Friday, January 23, 2009

Cutest Pick Up Attempt EVER!

So I was at Shareezma with my sisters, Ernie and Kenit. Had some food and a shisha. Then I went off to pay for our food. When I came back to our table, this guy comes up to me and handed me a folded napkin and said, "This is from that guy", and pointed to his table where a bunch of guys were sitting down. I'm like "Who?" and he was like "The one wearing sneakers". Unfortunately, the one wearing sneakers was facing the other way so I couldn't see his face.

I unfolded the napkin and this was on it:

DSC00772

I blacked out his number for obvious reasons, but I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I think he got the idea from watching Eagle Eye. LOL.

So I wanted to see what he looked like, so we got in the car and I drove right by his table. My sister rolled down the window and was like, "Which one of u?" and his friends all pointed at him. LOL. He wasn't cute, and he looked WAY YOUNG. LOL. I'm guessing 21 at the most.

Anyway, the napkin totally made my day! Thank you random guy! Haha!

5 comments:

T. said...

oooh! Now you can't say you don't get hit on! :P

Anonymous said...

21 is to young for you?

wait till get older, then you be glad if a 21 year old hit on you ;) :-P

mimie_t said...

Hahahahaha. 21? :P

epol said...

21 = leh ngorat :p

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with cradle-robbing, it's the new trend nowadays...lol