Friday, January 23, 2009

Crazy Taxi! Oops! I meant VANS!

So my sister, Ernie, arrived this morning from Kedah. She wanted to surprise her TTM (Teman Tapi Mesra) at his workplace, so she got me to be her driver. On the way, this happened:

DSC03393

That's right. The back door of the van in front of us suddenly lifted open on its own. I swear, for a moment, I thought bad guys were going to start shooting at us! LOL! And the funny thing was, the van just kept on driving as if nothing was wrong! Crazy van driver!

After that, when we got to her bf's workplace, I parked behind a white van with green arabic writing across its back. My sister said, "Funeral van, right?" because that's what funeral vans usually look like. And I automatically said, "Yeah..." Then I read what the arabic writing said "...Serbuk Teh dan Kopi". HAHAHAHA. English translation: "Tea Leaves and Coffee Powder". Here's a pic I snapped of the van:

DSC00770

We just burst out laughing! Fun times! Two funny vans in a day! U gotta love KL! Haha!

No comments: