Thursday, January 8, 2009

The First Happy Day of 2009

The things that made today a happy day:

1. Shower was not cold. Thank God.

2. My kingdom in Utopia won another war! That's 4 wins out of 4 wars baby~! WoOT!

3. First song that played on my ipod when I got in the car was "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something.

4. No traffic on the road to UPM and got to class in time.

5. Had some delicious Nasi Kerabu for lunch and a super duper yummy ice-blended.

6. Slept in class without any interruptions. Except when my friends took a picture of me sleeping with my own phone and changed my beautiful Twilight wallpaper with the picture of me sleeping while I was sleeping! Grrr!

and last but not least...

7. NOT constipated. WeeEEee~! (NOTE: UBER important :P)

O Happy Day~!

NOTE TO SELF: Make a new list of celebrities I want to jump.

2 comments:

mimie_t said...

I thought u said u want to upload THE picture? :P

blodyn said...

nah.. why ruin people's eyesight with yet again another one of my sleeping pictures? :P