Saturday, July 26, 2008

Heavenly DURIAN Bliss!

So it's the Durian season now. We just went to the night market and my dad bought some Durians. I just had a taste and it is AMAZING! I honestly don't get what most foreigners don't like about Durian. The taste? Frigging awesome. The smell? Soooo good! Heheheh. My dad is disappointed that out of all his 4 kids, I'm the only one who's passionate about the fruit. My sister thinks it's coz I was born in my grandma's house surrounded by Durian trees. Hahahah. Maybe :) Oh, and I'm very disappointed with my cat. He doesn't like Durian! So unlike my previous cats who gobbles Durian up like nobody's business. DURIAN ROCKS!

DSC00401

DSC00403

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Durian RAWK!!!!
I didn't even get to eat even one biji...
Plus I'm the only one who is also very damn passionate about the fruit than my brothers...

blodyn said...

hahahah biler ko free? we can go on a durian rampage! :P

Anonymous said...

minggu nie aku keje beb...
do u have any idea where to eat the durian?
i mean there's one kat sentul yg kat condo saujana or saujaya... the one at the corner opposite the used car shop... kalau nak kat situ la kot...

blodyn said...

hmmm whichever one is fine by me. just let me know. im free friday, saturday, sunday every week. ciao bella!