Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thoughts On Singapore

After a week in Singapore, this is what I think of if:

1) Waaaay too many malls. Lacking of better things to offer to tourists maybe?

2) Not a lot of halal food (which does not bode well with me since i am a food lover)

3) They don't wait until everyone's off the train before getting on. (Out of all the Asian nation, only the Japanese are known to wait till everyone's off the train before getting on. Shame on us Asians tsk tsk)

4) They have Onigiri!!! Woohoo! (Can't find any proper ones in Malaysia)

5) And loads of pretty watches on sale for $5 (Singaporean Dollar)

So... did I like Singapore? It's alright. Just not some place I'd visit again anytime soon. There are enough malls in Malaysia and I honestly don't need to see anymore malls anywhere else. Bleurgh.

No comments: