Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quotable Quotes

I saw Prince of Persia yesterday and loved it!  Then, when I read this quote from Jake Gyllenhaal on Perez Hilton this morning, I just cracked up. Dude’s got a sense of humor :)

“I would just like to say to all the ladies out there, I know this is a big weekend for you in North America…this (stands up and points at his body) is Sex and the City – and if you want to see Sex and the City 2 – just see my movie twice.”

- Prince of Persia star Jake GyllenHO, to MTV Canada this week

2 comments:

. said...

I was thinking about going to see it, but all the reviews have trashed it. Maybe I'll reconsider now that someone other than a critic said it was decent.

http://theknowledgeeater.blogspot.com/

blodyn said...

I thought it was good. It was entertaining. I thought the action bits were nicely done and looked real. It was pretty funny as well. But to each his own, right? Lemme know what u think of it? :)