Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Confusing Fantasy With Reality

Today, I went out to get the mail and I felt happy. I was thinking, "I'm getting married tomorrow!"

.................

But I wasn't.

Bella Swan was getting married.

Not me.

This morning I had started reading Breaking Dawn (for the second time), and I was at the part where it was the day before the big wedding.

Yes, for a moment there I was confusing fantasy with reality.

Yes, for a moment there I actually thought of myself as Bella Swan.

Huh.

I guess that takes obsession to a whole new level.

That can't be healthy... right?

Ah, well. One can always dream. Ha-ha. Bleurgh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice posts! Anyone can dream, as long as you don't confuse fantasy with reality. Especially when the fantasy is a teenage vampire movie character!