Friday, October 24, 2008

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

big0316015849

So, Mr. Yummy got me Twilight by Stephenie Meyer as an early birthday gift because he won't be able to make it to my birthday tomorrow. And also because I knew the movie was coming out and I didn't want to watch the movie without knowing how the book is. How was the book? I could not put it down. In fact, I finished the entire novel in one day.. the day before my big final exam. Yes, that big final exam is tonight, and yes, I still haven't studied. Anyway, the book was amazing. Nothing like Harry Potter, but still amazing. And it is my duty to be true to myself and so I will admit shamelessly that I am now in love with vampires. Well, just one vampire. One Edward Cullen. Haha. I know, I know. It's kinda sad being in love with a fictional character. But I can't help it. Lawyer Chick says it's coz vampires have been romanticized. But really, I couldn't care less. Edward Cullen is one hell of a vampire. Can someone get me a vampire for my birthday? Preferably one like Edward Cullen? Hehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and now when you read this youth vampire book ;)

I say you go and find The Historian by Elisabeth Kostova

then we will see how you like vampires after that :)

you can also watch the great tv serie true blood, thats probably more to your liking :)