Friday, October 31, 2008

Dreaming of Edward Cullen

I didn't want to wake up this morning. I even had a shouting match with my mom while half-asleep because I didn't want to wake up. But I had to in the end, otherwise I'd have been late going to my final exam. What was the cause of my reluctance to wake up?

Edward Cullen. Yes, that's right. I am so obsessed with the Twilight saga that I've brought it into the realm of my subconscious (not that I'm complaining :P). What was so amazing about my dream? It was as if I was replaying Twilight the book in my head, but in the form of a movie. Of course, since it's based on the book, I was seeing everything through Bella's eyes. In my dream, I WAS Bella.

I want to keep on dreaming! To wake up and realize that Edward Cullen had been watching me sleep all night long... *sigh* What I wouldn't give to enter the book and be Bella Swan.

I am a dreamer... :)

Edward Cullen

P/S Notice how I keep saying Edward Cullen instead of Robert Pattinson? It's coz I'm in love with Edward Cullen, the vampire, not Robert Pattinson, the actor. Still, Robert Pattinson makes a very yummy Edward Cullen :)

No comments: