Thursday, May 29, 2008

What is Thought to be Chocolate...

Alright, so I was stuffing my face eating some Belgian chocolates that my dad had brought back from his recent trip to Belgium. These super yummy seashell chocolates with hazelnut fillings. Absolutely scrumptious. Anyway, then I saw a small piece of chocolate on the floor. I didn't want to waste anything, AND I didn't want to get the clean floor dirty, so I picked it up and popped it into my mouth. Alas! What I thought was a piece of chocolate was actually a piece of dry cat food! AAAAUUUURGGGHH!!! *splutter*gasp*spit*

Moral of this story: NEVER EAT ANYTHING OFF THE FLOOR!

P/S Kinda reminded me of the time I spilled a drop of tea on the table. Wiped it off with my finger and licked my finger with my tongue. It wasn't tea. It was MINYAK GAMAT! (ointment oil for cuts and scrapes). Worse non-food I've ever tasted. Hopefully the cat food incident will prevent more of these types of mistaken food identity :(

No comments: