Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Observed!

On Monday, a teacher was absent so I had to substitute her class. I even prepared a lesson and everything. I always come to class prepared. What kind of a teacher would I be if I came to class unprepared right? Heh. You’d be surprised at how many of those teachers we have working at schools all around Malaysia

Anyway, the class I subbed was a 2 hour class, and Mr. Douglas, the Centre Director decided to observe me teaching the class. That was scary. I mean, he was the CENTRE DIRECTOR! But, class went on smoothly. In fact, he said I did very well considering it was my first time and everything. Yay me! WheeEEE! He said he could see that I was less confident when it came to the grammar bit (it was the usage of some/any. Trust me. It gets confusing huhuhu), but that I handled myself pretty well. Yay again! He said I had good rapport with the students. Yay! He said I used the white board well and that my writing was neat and that everything was organized. Yay! Basically he said a lot of good things about my teaching! Triple thousand YAYS! Muahahahha!

God, I love this job! Cross your fingers and hope that they offer me a full time job there after I’m done with the internship!

work3Happy Me after a successful lesson!

work4 Goddamn! I’m cute! Hahaha!

No comments: