Friday, February 27, 2009

Interpretations, Anyone?

nightmare_large

The other day I had the weirdest dream. Or nightmare. I'm not exactly sure which. But I'll just call it my dream. In my dream, I was driving, and I lost control of the car because my tire ran over a nail or something. Doesn't sound very weird right? Well, that's not the weird part. The weird part is that I woke up.. IN THE DREAM.. So, it's basically a dream within a dream. Still with me? Anyway, I woke up (in the dream) but then the dream (in the dream) started all over again. I lost control of the car again. Only this time, it wasn't a punctured tire. It was raining and the road was slippery and I lost control of the car. Then I woke up again. Still in the dream. And then I dreamt again. Yes, I'm still in the dream.. dreaming. And I dreamt the same frigging dream! Only this time, it wasn't a punctured tire or a slippery road. I just suddenly lost control of the car and almost hit another car.

The cycle went on and on and on. I have no idea how many times in that one dream I DREAMT that I was DREAMING repeatedly about losing control of the car. And the dreams (the one I was dreaming inside my actual dream.. am I making sense?) kept getting worse. By the end of it, I almost hit two cars, screeched to a stop, only to see a huge ass TRUCK losing control and about to hit me. Then I woke up. As in, woke up for real. Not just in the dream.

Hmmmm... Wonder what it means... Anyone care to take a guess?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude.... that was sooo weird... u dream in a dream in a dream of dream... now i'm confusing myself... anyways, I think it's normal that people have that kind of dream I mean it happens in movies so I guess people really do experience that...

Anonymous said...

hmm...Maybe your earlier post (3 below) has something to do with your dream. You mention:

Rain, Driving, Loss of control.

That experience carried over in your sub-concious. Hence, the dream

Just a thought...

blodyn said...

That was 10 days before the dream. Wasn't even thinking of the rain. Rain in UPM happens all the time. LOL.