Friday, November 28, 2008

27/11 - The Twilight Day

I saw it! I finally saw it! It came out today and I went with Lawyer Chick, Muffinman, and Lawyer Chick's colleague to watch the 6:45pm show at TGV KLCC. What did I think of the movie? I absolutely LOVED it! Everyone played their part well. I was actually surprised. Reading reviews online by fans of the Twilight books, I was actually preparing myself for a crappy low budget movie. But I was pleasantly surprised. I loved every single minute of it! It had its sweet, funny, and thrilling moments. And Edward.. the deliciousness that is Edward Cullen was portrayed to PERFECTION by Robert Pattinson. Who knew Cedric Diggory could be that smoldering hot?! Even Lawyer Chick was squealing and gushing and giggling over the drool-worthy Edward Cullen. She said she'd watch the movie all over again just for him. HAHAHAHA!

Here are my favorite parts of the movie:

1) The Cullens in the cafeteria - the scene where the Cullens were first introduced. Background music and everything was just right! Also Jessica saying "That's Jasper. He's the one who looks like he's in pain." HAHAHA!

2) First time Bella walked into Biology class and Edward looked like he just smelled something weird. Hahaha. His look was priceless!

3) Meadow scene - the whole glittering in the sunlight bit was AMAZING! It looked exactly how I imagined it when I read the book.

4) Baseball scene - Wow! Absolutely wow! Click HERE to watch the Baseball scene.

5) Prom scene - Edward Cullen in a suit and tie. Need I say more? Also the background music is "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron&Wine. They couldn't have picked a better choice :)

I only have one thing that I'd like them to improve on for the next movie. MORE ON THE CULLENS! Hehehe. Make it a 3 hour movie! Make it a 4 hour movie! I don't care! :P

No comments: