Monday, September 22, 2008

Cannibalism Anyone?

Last night a bunch of us were hanging out and The Genius (being his usual self) came up with the topic of cannibalism. He said that he'd want to eat me and make a Blodyn Rendang. So then I was like "Hey, if I were a type of beef or beef dish, what would I be?" And Lawyer Chick said "Kobe Beef!" and everyone started laughing their asses off. What is Kobe Beef, you ask? See below:

image

Kobe beef (神戸ビーフ, Kōbe Bīfu?) refers to beef from the black Tajima-ushi breed of Wagyu cattle, raised according to strict tradition in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. Kobe beef is renowned for its flavour, tenderness, and fatty well-marbled texture. Kobe beef can be prepared as steak, sukiyaki, shabu shabu, sashimi, teppanyaki, ground hamburger patties and more. Contrary to popular belief, the cattle are not fed sake nor beer, however they are massaged and brushed for setting fur and fed on grain fodder.

-Wikipedia-

So there you have it. If I were beef, I would be a very expensive beef indeed. Hehehehe. It's nice to know I would be highly coveted among cannibals... No, wait... That's actually highly disturbing. LOL.

P/S Lawyer Chick would be lean meat, The Journalist would make excellent beef jerky, and The Guy From the Toilet Incident would make amazing Sup Tulang. Hehehehe.

No comments: